Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions Products
- The Site Is Provided On An "as Is," "as Available" Basis.
- Neither C-Link Nor Its Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Or Designees Nor Each Of Their Respective Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Third-party Content Providers, Designers, Contractors, Distributors, Merchants, Sponsors, Licensors Or The Like (collectively, "associates") Warrant That Use Of The Site Will Be Uninterrupted Or Error-free.
- Neither C-Link Nor Its Associates Warrant The Accuracy, Integrity Or Completeness Of The Content Provided On The Site Or The Products Or Services Offered For Sale On The Site. Further, C-Link Makes No Representation That Content Provided On The Site Is Applicable Or Appropriate For Use In Locations Outside Of The United States.
- C-Link Specifically Disclaims Warranties Of Any Kind, Either Expressed Or Implied, Including But Not Limited To Warranties Of Title Or Implied Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Or Non-infringement, Related To This Site And Any Materials, Data Or Information Contained On This Site.. No Oral Advice Or Written Information Given By C-Link, Nor Its Associates, Shall Create A Warranty.
- You Expressly Agree That Use Of The Site Is At Your Sole Risk under No Circumstances Shall C-Link Or Its Associates Be Liable For Any Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Special Or Consequential Damages That Result From The Use Of Or Inability To Use The Site, Including But Not Limited To Reliance By A User On Any Information Obtained At The Site, Or That Result From Mistakes, Omissions, Interruptions, Deletion Of Files Or Email, Errors, Defects, Viruses, Including, Without Limitation, Computer "viruses", "worms", "bugs", Delays In Operation Or Transmission, Or Any Failure Of Performance, Whether Or Not Resulting From Acts Of God, Communications Failure, Theft, Destruction Or Unauthorized Access To Impact Computers & Electronics Records, Programs Or Services.
- The Foregoing Limitation Of Liability Shall Apply Whether In An Action Of Contract, Negligence Or Other Tortious Action, Even If An Authorized Representative Of C-Link Has Been Advised Of Or Should Have Knowledge Of The Possibility Of Such Damages.
- User Hereby Acknowledges That This Paragraph Shall Apply To All Content, Merchandise And Services Available Through The Site.
- Because Some States Do Not Allow The Exclusion Or Limitation Of Liability For Consequential Or Incidental Damages, In Such States Liability Is Limited To The Fullest Extent Permitted By Law.
- The Site is created, operated and controlled by C-Link in Colombia Country. As such, the laws of Colombia will govern these Terms of Service without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of laws.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Site and these Terms of Service at any time by updating this posting. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Terms of Service to which you are bound.